Reports to: Production Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Skills Required:
- Ability to attend all scheduled shifts and to arrive on time.
- Ability to follow all quality inspection procedures.
- Available for overtime on short notice.
- Willing to work in a repetitious manner.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and keep up with production.
- Able to learn and use our MRP system Plex.
- To maintain maximum production efficiency in a manner consistent with the highest quality and minimizing downtime.
- Responsible for following all lock out/tag out procedures.
- Responsible for logging production in writing and in our computer system.
- Responsible for loading parts and operating resistance welders.
- Responsible for restocking area and accounting for all scrap material.
- Maintaining a clean work station.
- To maintain compliance with Company policy, health and safety issues, procedures, and programs.
- To maintain the quality of the parts produced by following established procedures.
- To perform any other duties and assignments as instructed.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Minimum one year factory related experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization.
- Ability to use basic math, including units of measurement, fractions and decimals.
- Basic problem solving techniques.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions including written, oral, diagramed or schedule formats.
- Exposure to industry-accepted chemicals and noise.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted and 75 lbs. unassisted.
- Able to stand on feet for 8 hours.
- Regularly required to stand, reach, bend and move around the facility.